Free, exclusive logos
For open source projects and NGOs
Free and Open Source
All logos will be given free of charge. Nothing will be paid to acquire them.
Exclusive, Trademarkable Logo
Each logo is claimed once. Copyright transfers to the project that claims the logo.
Original Vector Art
Original SVG and high-resolution PNG will be provided.
To claim a logo, you must an active open source project or a registered NGO. "Active" here means:
- Regular commits
- More than one contributor
- Over 100 GitHub stars
- Git history spanning over 1 year
How to claim a logo
- To begin claiming a logo, create a GitHub issue, using the "logo request" issue template . Please fill the template completely. The more information you provide, the faster your request will be processed.
- Your issue will be reviewed. The "under review" label may be added to the issue.
- If your project is eligible and the requested logo is available, your request will be granted. Once the logo is marked as "Claimed" and
R: Grantedlabel is added to the issue, the requested logo is officially yours. Congratulations! At this point, all copyright transfers to your project.